Sunday 25 December 2016

Your Lie In April based on Anime.(Kim so Hyun and Chan Yeol)

월에 당신의 거짓말

This drama is based on a manga/ Anime story. I really love manga tell me if you also ( Drop down in comments). This series also won some awards with some nominations.


The Manga/Anime plot is Something like this:
A Piano prodigy dominated the competition and has become famous but also controversial. After his mother, who was also his cold-hearted, abusive instructor that forced him to play the piano emotionlessly, died, he had a mental breakdown while performing at a piano recital at the age of twelve. As a result, he is no longer able to hear the sound of his piano even though his hearing is perfectly fine. Two years later a girl changes everything (BOOM). A fourteen-year-old audacious, free-spirited violinist, helps him return to the music world and shows that it should be free and mold-breaking unlike the structured and rigid style he was used to, and as she continues to uplift him, he quickly realizes that he loves her.
This drama is starring Chan Yeol and Kim so Hyun ( Remember our cute ghost from Bring it on Ghost).


Stay connected for more dramas. And please follow me
Click here to watch about city hunter 2.

2 comments:

  1. You guys can tell me what you want me to write next. This was my first time so please help me

    ReplyDelete